Lifestyle in big cities now demands a practical residence, especially towards work. To get a house around the office, it seems that it is not possible at this time with income that increase is not comparable with the spike in house prices. Especially with the limited land in a big city that continues to crowded with many people as well as buildings. The situation is captured by property entrepreneurs as business opportunities. They offer apartments as a residential solution today.
Every apartment ad is always displayed using a fascinating language. A property businessman realizes that the only consideration people hesitate to choose an apartment is that this type of property uses a strata title certificate or shared land ownership. This does not mean that the apartment becomes a deserted property. Adversely promoted advertisements and promotions by property developers. Coupled with the fact that every year property prices tend to rise. In the end, awaken many people to immediately own the property.
How exactly the ins and outs of buying a house or apartment? Which is more profitable? The following description will explain it to you.
Know Your Needs and Purposes Before Selecting an Apartment or House
Buying property costs a lot of money so it must be carefully thought through. Before buying a property, consider what properties are needed and where the desired location is. The type of dwelling you buy will certainly be occupied in a long time.
Generally the property used as a dwelling is divided into two types, namely:
- Vertical occupancy, such as apartments, flats, or condominiums.
- House footprint.
The basis of the decision to buy the type of dwelling is the long-term needs and goals as to what to be achieved. Because the rights and obligations associated with vertical housing and home tread are not the same. In fact, there is a difference between a tread house and a vertical dwelling that increases or decreases the attractiveness of each. Buying a place that best suits lifestyle and needs is an important consideration.
Common considerations commonly used before buying a dwelling, including:
- Location and cost.
- Building area desired.
The importance of considering the above considerations because the house will be a place that will be inhabited for long periods of time.
Consider This Before Choosing an Apartment or House
Before choosing the type of shelter you want to buy, it is also worth considering some of the following.
1. Understand the Status of Ownership of Houses and Apartments
Status of property rights of houses and apartments should be known first by potential buyers. Buying a home tread is synonymous with owning the house and the land at once. While buying an apartment, you only have room in it. At least you can also enjoy the facilities provided for use together with other residents. The term is co-ownership (strata title).
2. Consider Processing and Maintenance Costs
Buying a house means you are responsible for all the care. This certainly has to do with the cost of care. While buying an apartment, the manager responsible for its maintenance. The amount of costs incurred depends on the policy of the manager of the apartment.
3. Community Apartment Features More Properly Arranged
Buying and living in an apartment has advantages such as community features. Features in question such as tennis courts, swimming pools or other community-based facilities are becoming easier to use and maintain. Meanwhile, if buying a traditional house, the feature will cost a lot because of the construction until the maintenance is borne alone.
Consider It Also Before Buying
Before buying this type of dwelling, do not forget to adjust it to the needs and budget of each. Below are some tips that can be used as a guide.
- Consider the location, whether the house or apartment you want to buy is strategically located or not.
- Compare prices to get the best price according to market conditions and needs.
- Consider the purpose, whether for residence or Investment. Whatever the purpose, actually buying property has nothing to lose as property prices always go up. You can use the mortgage if you do not have the funds intact.
- Consider the facilities offered, such as whether the property to be purchased has complete facilities, such as sport centers to supermarkets.
- Consider safety and maintenance. Apartments with additional facilities such as elevator facilities make apartment residents pay more for maintenance. Note also the security aspects, whether prone to natural disasters, earthquakes, near the airport, floods, and so forth.
- Check the legality of the property developer to avoid losses due to the built property not in accordance with the promised or other legal dispute. For the house, a certificate of Right of Property (SHM) is definitely a must. As for the apartment, only given the Hak Guna Bangunan (HGB) certificate that the time limit of its use is only up to 20 years.
Pay attention to privacy. Apartments are more privy than home. However, the advantages of the house is that you are more easily socialize with the surrounding community.
Taking into account the above factors, at least you will be more specific to determine the type of occupancy that you want to buy.
Consider Comparison Between Apartments and Homes
If you are still confused about whether to buy an apartment or a house, consider the following advantages to buying the following houses and apartments. Choose which one dominates your desires. If you have, you can decide to buy the right dwelling according to the needs and expectations of course.
Advantages of Owning Apartment
some of the advantages of having an apartment:
1. Location More Easily Reached Because Of Strategic and Close Office
Apartment is perfect for you who have high mobility. Usually the location of the apartments are located in strategic places in urban areas so in terms of access will be much faster and easier.
2. More Complete and Luxury Facilities
In general, luxurious and complete facilities are the attractions the apartment offers. Standard facilities are usually provided by the apartment manager, including tennis courts, swimming pool, fitness center, spa or sauna, and so forth.
3. Practical Reasons Often Becomes the Main Purpose of Buying an Apartment
The apartment does provide a practical lifestyle solution for its buyers. Because all facilities related to the cleanliness and maintenance of buildings will be the responsibility of the manager. Owners only pay enough service charge. And keep in mind these costs are not included in KPA costs when having an apartment with installments.
4. Owning Apartments Improves Prestige for Owners
The rise of advertising in the media seems to provide support that the apartment is a symbol of success, the form of financial independence, and also high social status. If viewed from the location and facilities provided apartments that are almost similar to the hotel, indeed this perception does not hurt.
After knowing the advantages of buying an apartment, you can compare it with the benefits of buying a home as below.
The Advantages of Owning a Home
Some Advantages Owning a home is:
1. Buying Houses That Mean Buying Land Also
By buying a house, you have the land to create an interesting layout, such as a garden, children’s playroom, a place to relax, and so forth. In addition, you can also change the shape as you wish. This can not happen in an apartment that is usually limited space and the land belongs together.
2. Home Got Excellence Easy Resell
Sense of staying in the apartment causes the house more and more popular community. In addition to easy resale, home certificates can also be mortgaged when you need funds for immediate needs.
3. Home Owners Feel More Comforted Because Have Two Legality
Homeowners are more secure because they have two ownership, the house and the land in the form of a legal certificate. The ease of managing a home from the financial budget makes home more flexible for long-term financial planning.
Consider Before Option
By comparing some positive and negative side of occupancy in the form of houses and apartments above, you will be more wise again choose occupancy to be purchased. Because owning a house or apartment is a long-term goal and requires a lot of money. Therefore, consider it carefully before you finally make a choice.